Shannon Craig will be on the radio show called Every Woman Saturday

by Dogpatch 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Passing this on...

Subject: [Christian Ex JW's] Radio Interview

Just wanted to remind all of you who expressed interest that I will be interviewed on the radio show called Every Woman at 4:30 PM CST on Saturday, Jan 21. I will be speaking about the situation of losing my girls because he claimed I was mentally ill. although I was able to prove that my mental illness is not something that inhibits my ability to be a good mother I wound up losing my girls because the Judge felt it would be in the best interst of the girls to live with him and stay in the religion they have known since birth. That is Jehovah's Witness. So there will be several issues discussed. The injustice for so many Mom's losing custody, mental illness and religion. Pray for me. Following is the info if you wish to listen on the internet. Thanks Shannon Craig KKF! I 90.1FM is at! 4 - 5 PM For streaming audio go to www.kkfi.org and click streaming audio link. so you can tell your friends and family to listen where ever they are.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thanks for posting

• redneckhillbilly
    redneckhillbilly

I can truly appreciate your issues and enjoy your insights. I empathize with you over the losses. I would like to know what your thoughts are in the other direction- how about so many dads losing custody for the same reasons. Many have posted on this site.

My wife continues to cling to the religion and, as typical, holds even tighter when I attempt to articulate some thought-provoking reality. If we should ever part, she would likely use the stability/anchoring argument of the religion on her (and the kid's) behalf. However, I would seek to use the aforementioned "realities" to my benefit to win custody.

Take care and God bless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit