Kingdom Melodies: The Remix

by GMahler 5 Replies latest jw friends

• GMahler
    GMahler

I was going about my daily routine of surfing around MySpace and I come across this guy's profile.

http://www.myspace.com/thorubeo

Check out track number 3. It's funny, when I was a kid, this was my favorite of all the Kingdom Melodies. I liked it so much that I even memorized it. I wonder if the Society would approve of what he's done to this song. I remember hearing parts at circuit assemblies were we were told that it was wrong to compose "rock music" arrangements of the Kingdom Melodies. I guess this guy wasn't listening.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is soooooo funny... and the 4th one (Jehovah God) is funny as well, do you realise that in the 1st one he is saying "I want to"? Now where have i heard THAT before? hehe. I'd love to have those in my collection, is there a way to download them, or would i have to ask him?

• Dune
    Dune

I know a witness who had a kingdom melodies CD with modern twist. (Prince played song #15). He claimed that it was leaked and that eventually it would go to everyone.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

but the funniest one has to be the 2nd

"Jaaaaared... how you loooove katiiiiie, may you be riiiiiighteous togetheeeeeeer"

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

That's hilarious yet strangely disturbing at the same time.

What's with the naked chick next to the songs? I wonder if this guy is really a JW?

• GMahler
    GMahler

dorayakii,

Yes, you can download his songs. If you look under the title of each track there is a "Download" link to save it onto your computer as an mp3 file.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit