1975 CAME TRUE

by ballistic 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

My Master Plan:
    We all get re-instated, then start to preach that the kingdom came in 1975. Of course we could back it up with Watchtower publications.

What do you think?

I was too far out... and not waving but drowning - Stevie Smith

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

All one need do is examine the evidence: the perilous condition of mankind was reversed in the year 1975 by the unseen hand of jehovah. Just as surely as Christ began his invisible rule in heaven in 1914, he likewise began his invisible rule of the earth in 1975.

We must bear in mind that this rule will last 1,000 years, just as we are told in God's Word, the Watchtower. During this period of time we will witness the gradual increasing of the average prson's lifetime. Soon we may witness the beginning of the earthly resurrection, but we now know that such a resurrection will not take place immediately - for to do so would tax the resources of the world - but gradually; some may sleep in death for only a few hours before the Lord's voice bids them return again. As our lord jesus moves to bring these blessings to man so that eventually men everywhere will ask,

"Jesus Christ, what have you done?"

"Hi everybody. I'm dead now, and I have to let you know I was wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. It's darker here than I ever imagined. Flee while you still have breath in you!.

BOO! (I still enjoy frightening little children.)"

- Nathan The Devil

• conflicted
    conflicted

Ballistic,

I see a major flaw in your plan:

We all get re-instated

I'm not willing to go that far - even if it means pulling the wool over the society's eyes.

Good luck with your endeavors though :)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Ballistic: Yes, 1975 did come true. That is, it started midnight, January 1, 1975 and ended midnight, December 31, 1975. In the book Crisis of Conscience the Governing Body reportedly wanted to move the date of the start of the Last Days from 1914 to 1957 when the Soviets sent up Sputnik into orbit, launching the human race into the Space Age. So, why not just fast forward to 1975 and make that the start of Jesus 2nd Presence. Sounds like a plan to me. - Amazing

• Think
    Think

Good one !!!

But, what if people will tell you: sir, we have now 2006 !

Then, we respond calmly: no sir, the year NOW is 1975. The Time stopped at that time. Everything from 1975 is an illusion.

THE WORLD ENDED IN 1975 ! We know this for sure from the bible. !!!

• Clam
    Clam

OK I'll go along with that

1975 . . . .

"you will hear reports of wars"

Cod war broke out between UK and Iceland over fishing limits

Morocco invaded the ex spanish territory of western sahara

is that enough wars ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit