Scientology

by caryl 9 Replies latest jw friends

• caryl
    caryl

Looking for a site like this one, but for ex-scientologist.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Operation Clambake. http://www.xenu.net/

GBL

• caryl
    caryl

Thanks, GBL!

Caryl

• greendawn
    greendawn

They definitely exist because I came across one set up by an ex member but I can't find the bookmark I made. The scientologists are ten times more wayward than the JWs.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wayward? Ten times as dangerous! Anyone who opposes them leaves them open to any sort of attack from a Scientologists. They view opposers as less than human.

• vitty
    vitty

I was told recently that Robbie williams is getting involved with them. I hope he sees sense before its too late.

• Clam
    Clam

Get Busy - thanks for that site link. Fascinating stuff.

Vitty yes Robbie Williams is supposedly interested because he feels as though "there's a spiritual lull" in his life and he's been depressed of late. Not sure what attracts the rich n famous. I know Travolta and Tom Cruise are well into it.

• daystar
    daystar
    Not sure what attracts the rich n famous.

They can afford it?

• james_woods
    james_woods

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/International/RVY_Recalls_the_Death_of_Scientology_Creator_L._Ron_Hubbard_37245.html The above has a pretty revealing article written by an ex-member high in their org. He got booted kind of like the 1980 Franz thing when the new leader David Miscavage took over at the death of L. Ron H. It even has a link showing parts of the autopsy of the prophet - RVY claims he was on antipsychotic drugs at the time! ---Take that Tom Cruise. The weird thing is, if you really piss these nuts off, instead of shunning you - apparantly they will COME AFTER YOU! There is another really good one about a little American Indian town in Oklahoma where they tried to take over and build a Narconone center without telling anyone who they were...the local small town newspaper editor fought a single handed battle with them for years. (and lost, I think) if I can find it again I will put it on this thread. As posted before, I have a good friend who came out of this. I think they may be more scary than WTS and company.

• daystar
    daystar
    I think they may be more scary than WTS and company.

I'm certain that you are correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit