finding new friends and associates.

by darth frosty 1 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

When you leave your basically out on an island and left in a lurch. I thought I would drop this post about how to find new and perhaps truer friends than you had before. As a witness you had a crew you ran with and did things with. now you must replace them and you think I dont want to make new friends. I liken this to the episode of seinfield where this guy tried to join into jerry's crew and jerry was like I have three friends i'm not taking any more applications. think about what you use to do with 'the friend's' and find new ones. Go to museums join groups and clubs. If you like to play cards, say 'bridge' join a bridge club and start taking applications again for new friends. find a hobby something unique that interest you and talk and interact with others who share that interest.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Excellent post!

When your a witness your basically taught that worldly people are the enemy, but guess what, now that you are not a witless The phrase enemy of my enemy is my friend can be very appropo.

What a closer. This is a great way to express what I experienced. Now, the whole world is my friend and my enemies are VERY few, as opposed to the other way around.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit