Guess they didn't like...

by TallTexan 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

the emails I sent out to some of the MySpace "JW - Light of the World" forum members.

watch out for an apostate who has this information. Cyrus Male 26 Bryan Texas. Tried to make me stumble. Hes talked to me before and I blocked him. He probably deleted it and created a new one.

What's comical is that this guy has a song on his profile on this site that contains about a thousand 'f' bombs, and he has pictures of nearly naked women all over his profile. But I'm trying to stumble him.....I'm still laughing.....

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Brought to you by the same people that will come online and talk with DF'd people just for the hell of it, but would die rather than take a blood transfusion.

Dave

• FaithfulDoubter
    FaithfulDoubter

What did you send him?

• avishai
  • Muffinman
    Muffinman

Awesome.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I had a reply from one of the 'studies' whose goal is Bethel Service on the same site when I got home from church this evening. I sent him an email and told him the WTBT$ is sending some Bethelites home and it may be difficult to get in for awhile. He said I reek of apostasy and he is reporting me as an apostate and blocking any of my future emails to him. If he only knew how evil an apostate I have become.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit