Guilt book by Dr Laura

by AuntieJane 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

I know she can be a b*tch herself, but she does shell out some good sense and I think she has helped a lot of people.

Might be interesting for exJW's and others to contact her w. their stories. I think if she is overwhelmed w. the stories of

exJWs she would speak about it on her show; what a good way to let the innocents know what a hurtful org this is.

From her website, www.drlaura.com

Dr. Laura Wants To Hear From You!

Dr. Laura is writing a new book and is looking for your thoughts and insights. You can write your response below and email it to her, or fax your answer to 818-461-5140.

If you wish to remain anonymous - please request that.

Please respond to these questions with more than one sentence answers:

1. How have GUILT, SHAME, AND/OR EMBARRASSMENT been a major issue in your life?
    2. How have Guilt, Shame, and/or Embarrassment hurt you?
    3. How have Guilt, Shame, and/or Embarrassment helped you (perhaps in retrospect)?
    4. How do you think you/your life would have been better and/or worse without those experiences?
    5. What have you had to do to cope and overcome Guilt, Shame, and/or Embarrassment where it was destructive?
    6. What is the most important lesson you've learned from Guilt, Shame, and/or Embarrassment?

Thank you for your response.
    Items marked with * are required

First Name
    Last Name
    Email Address*
    Older than 13* Yes No
    Your IP Address (logged) 209.170.95.141
    Subject*
    Comments3000 characters left.
    All answers become the property of Dr. Laura C. Schlessinger. While she is grateful for anything you submit, there will be no financial remuneration, even if something you submit is subsequently used on her radio program or in a book or article.
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

BUMP... I like this idea. Imagine if she included something about the JWs in here.

Thanx for posting this Auntie Jane.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I hate Dr Laura

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

You don't have to like her, but this might be a good way to get some important words out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit