Dumb A$$ Laws

by closer2fine 4 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

In my hubby's home state these are some dumb ass laws:

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

It is illegal to milk another person's cow.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home

. http://www.dumblaws.com/states/

closer

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing
    than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance - e.e. cummings

• Kat_
    Kat_
    A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

I got the biggest laugh out of that one. Wow.

Kat

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

closer, thanks for the link, i'm lmao!

here are some dumbass laws from my state, minnesota:

A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head. (what the??)

It is illegal to sleep naked. (oops! i'm busted hehe)

All men driving motorcycles must wear shirts.

Citizens may not enter Wisconsin with a chicken on their head. (another, what the ??)

Oral sex is prohibited. [Repealed July 9, 2001] (oh thank GOD!! hehe)

All bathtubs must have feet.

thanks again closer!

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

In Florida - USA - It's illegal to have oral sex (anal too if that's ur gig) or to bathe ur mule in the family bathtub on a Sunday, and no, that's not a joke.

Jw's have the no oral sex law, too. Also no beards, tattoos, hair past the ears on a man (boy JanH ur quite a rebel, ain't ya?) no earrings on a man, no peircings period except women can have one pair on thier earlobes only, and the list goes on and on...

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

In Florida, it is illegal to shower in the nude. I think you all remember the law they passed in Massachusettes, prohibiting any form of obsenities in public. Remember the guy they threw in jail for a month there? Pretty retarted.
    Joanne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit