Anyone In/Near Paris

by Emma 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

My daughter just moved to France. Do we have any forum members close to the city?

Emma (of the wiping a tear and missing her class.)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hello Emma,

I live about 40 miles North of Paris but I go there often. Frenchbabyface lives closer but she hasn't been posting for a while. You can pm me and/or her if you like.

• Emma
    Emma

Thanks for answering Narkissos. I worry about her though I think Paris is relatively safe. She's in the tenth; do you know anything about it? I hope to visit her this spring. Maybe we could have a mini apostofest.

I've wondered about Frenchbabyface.

Emma

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    I worry about her though I think Paris is relatively safe. She's in the tenth; do you know anything about it?

Yes it's pretty safe, don't worry too much. Mostly popular, lively, and nice district, close to the center. Which street if you don't mind my asking?

I hope to visit her this spring. Maybe we could have a mini apostofest.

That would be nice. What's she doing in Paris?

• kid-A
    kid-A

I lived briefly in Montreuil, in Paris. Great neighbourhood, the best city in the world....your daughter is so lucky, she will have the time of her life.....I am very envious!!!

-of the I MISS PARIS CLASS !!!

• Emma
    Emma

She's studying, Narkissos. I don't worry too much, but it's hard to have a kid so far away. She's always been on the dependent side (what a way to become self sufficient!) and we see each other a lot. Maybe I'm just being a little selfish!

Kid -A, yes, she is lucky! I've visited Paris before and I hope to go this spring.

thank you, both of you.

emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit