BOE Letters!!!!!!!

by Kent 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent
    To the readers of this board:

I do have more BOE letters than published at the moment, but I would naturally wish to have as many as possible. Also, these letters are not always the same from different parts of the world.

Therefore, the ones having such letters, I would be extremely thankful for scannings of such letters. It doesn't matter if they are in English, Spanish, Greek or Chinese!

Scans should be at least 150 dpi, since that makes them best for OCR reading, and they should be JPG files.

My address is [email protected]

Also, I would be interested in being notified by others interesting in publishing such letters on their websites!

When I start publishing these letters, I will send a copy of the published material to the ones wanting such material for publishing. I will, however, ask for a link to the original material.

So, please help us with:

1) Getting as many letters as possible
    2) Making them awailable for everyone to see!

Remember - when they are online - nobody in the world will be able to get them off the net again! They will be spread all over!

As I said, I have published quite a few already, but many more will com. HOW MANY depends on how good help I can get from you folks!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

up for all to see.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Good, Kent. And here's another good idea that I put in a posting titled "Kent - American Media Copies of Sin-Cards Contents."

Readers, elders/ex-elders, friends all, you have photocopy machines and cameras. Some of you care just as deeply as many of us do about what's been going on - the hiding of pedophiles, the backstabbing, etc - so here's your chance to make a difference.

Quietly but surely become real angels for the Real Jehovah and the Real Jehovah will thank You!

• Kent
    Kent

Yup, the idea is good. Let's hope the ones with access to different kind of secret information do send me some of it!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit