To the wiz Pls email for verification!!

by exodus 1 Replies latest jw friends

• exodus
    exodus

TW,

In your reply to my post you said that you need to verify if I served as PO in the congregation. Well why don't you email with your questions and I'll be more than happy to answer it. Trust me I know what is going on.

I'll be waiting for your response.

• thewiz
    thewiz

I just want to know what it's like? I mean, you must know everybody in your area. The things you taught. The children you seen grow up, etc. The value system. Does it ALL go out the window?

The dichotomy.

I don't know what to ask really. The whole level of magnitude for me, is just bewildering.

To be a PO of a Hall takes years.
    I never did really make it to that level, I never even made it to M.S. For the most part, I think, when they went flippin' a coin to see who would get appointed by Jehovah's spirit. My name never even entered the raffle. I think it was just a case of them forgetting about me. I mean I was a good Pub for 2 years and a pioneer after that for 2 more, but I was never considered.

I was passed up by a bro. who quit pioneering 3 months into a year long committment so he could get back to work, while he was dating a 17 year old -11 year his junior so he could make enough money to support their new life and show her off at the prom.

Another guy, a severe diabetic, who literally ate himself to death

Another one who didn't know really anything, kinda sounded like a pentacostal

Any another guy who liked PYT's sitting in his lap and letting them drive his car without a license or even a permit to drive.
    It is the good ol' boy network isn't it?

Also, probably because I din't kiss butt. I also kept and keep asking those "strange" questions.

Is there an unspoken hierarchy in the wintnesses. I know everytime I mention it to an Elder they say, NO. But how is it then that communication is believed so much from an Elder but not from a "peon"?

I'm a bit at a loss for words.

I mean I (think) know POs, do the elders get together and express doubts about the societies latest teaching(s)? Do you discuss just how you're going to pull this one over on the congregation? Do you all walk away and agree to never talk of these troubling matter(s) again, and hope later that the society "resolves" it?

When I talk to PO's and they give me an answer, do they believe the answer they are giving me or do they have doubts?

Gotta go

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit