The Spokesman-Review Article "Cut off by Faith"

by Mr Rocky 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

If this link to our article has already been posted then sorry for the repeat. I only recently found out that you could view it on the web.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=96267

Even after buying the rights to reproduce 100 copies for sending to others from the paper they never mentioned to me that it was on their web site.

The aftermath of this article has been wonderfull. Even after two months the local people are still talking about it. Most say that they are proud of us for standing up for what is right.They also affirm that a religion should never get between family or have that kind of power.Also that it is pretty low life religion that shuns somebody when he or she is trying to help children.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The link isn't working...

• Mr Rocky
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thank you! :)

• david_10
    david_10

A well-written article. Good luck--------I hope everything works out for you.

David

• Room 215
    Room 215

... and they keep getting one well-deserved black eye after another in the media; it wasn't so long ago that most press on JWs was laudatory.

Thanks in large part to the Internet and its capacity for anonymous disclosure, that's all changed irrevocably. It's never been easier to discover the truth about ``The Truth" God bless you guys, BTW

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit