"He's Just Not That Into You" (new book about men)

by anewme 3 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Almost finished with the new book "Hes just not into you" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

I got it to try and understand where I have failed and where I have succeeded in my relationships with men.

I found alot of the success or failure had nothing to do with me at all!

It seems gals that men are either "into us" or not! Simple as that.

A man who digs you will also desire you! He will make himself and his amorous intentions known!
    Guessing, worrying, waiting by the phone, calling him, is all unnessesary.

Hurtful as it may be, the man who dodges you, does not call, makes excuses, whatever, is trying not to hurt your feelings....the truth is he is just not into you.

Knowing this truth is very freeing to the woman who cannot afford to waste her precious time and tears on a man who will never ask her to marry him.
    The love from this man will never be the hot stuff she dreams of. She may somehow trap him into marrying her, but even after years it will become even more apparent how much he is just not into her.

I recommend this book to all women who are dating and wish to marry. It is straight talk from a man's perspective, the horse's mouth ladies!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I read that same book after they were featured on Oprah!

I LOVED IT!.

Basically was saying that if you have to bend over backwards to get a guy to be attentive to you then "he's just not that into you."

It helped me get through my breakup.

• anewme
    anewme

I reviewed my first marriage.
    It was to a man I chased for many many years. 8 to be exact.

At one point in our dating he told me he did not want to marry ever.
    (Bad sign he was not into me)

Then after 3 years he broke up with me.
    (Nother bad sign)

But Anewme (a real Pollyanna) thought this only another challenge to her eternal optimism!

I worked my charms for another 3 years to snag that catch of a man.

After 20 years of marriage I thought I was going to die for lack of affection and attention.

I jogged, I emaciated for this man, I went to all the meetings, I pioneered with him, I patiently waited for hours for him while he attended to others.

In all I wasted almost 30 years on this man.

• serendipity
    serendipity

This works both ways. If a women isn't really into a man, she should accept that and move on. No need getting tied up with someone she's only lukewarm about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit