Posting of KM's

by Truth.Seeker 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Truth.Seeker
    Truth.Seeker

Hello,

I wanted to find out if it was ok to post either picture scans or ocr word scans of the KM for all to read from? Not sure about copyright issues, but didn't know. What about other books?

Thanks,

truth.seeker

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yes as far as I know you can post it!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

legally NO.

The WTB&TS holds the copyright for all of its publications. The KMs are handed only out to those the cong deems as deserving. And, well, they would not consider this website to be deserving.

Posting any WT litterature on any website would defintely be illegal. However there is a fair use clause to copyrights that allows a portion of any article to be used for personal discussion or study

So you could post a small portion and that would be legal.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Post it one, small, commented upon section at a time... lol

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when my 2005 CD-ROM arrives I can selectively put certain articles for discussion on here or even pm you with an article or e-mail the entire CD-ROM

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I know of someone very interested in putting up full scans of current WT, awake, and KM's despite copyright laws

Kwin

• Truth.Seeker
    Truth.Seeker

I would definitely be interested in the full 2005 CD. I have them from 1993?(I think the date is right, I'll have to check) and wanted to see if they went back and altered anything incriminating. I used to have the floppy disk version, but can't seem to find them now.

truth.seeker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit