Scriptures that prove WTB&TS Hypocritical

by Golf 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

OK folks chime in. I'm basing the following scriptural comments from Romans 2;21 "...do you, however, the one teaching someone else, not teach yourself?"

James 1:27, "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of God...to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation..."

Do they practice this form of worship, taking care of orpans and widows?

James 2:14-17 says, "If a brother or a sister is in a naked state and lacking the food sufficient for the day, yet a certain one of you (WTB&TS) says to them: "Go in peace, keep warm and well fed," but YOU do not give them the necessities for their body, of what benefit is it?

Hebrews 10:24, "And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works...encouraging one another..."

Once the love bombing is over, do they practice this form of worship?

Contribute some scriptures such as I have that show the above group have a "form of godly devotion but proving false its power and from these turn away?" 2 Tim 3:5

Golf

• Golf
    Golf

OK, here's another one. Paul was defending himself before to King Agrippa, Acts chapter 26, in verse 20 he said, "...I went bringing the message that they should repent and turn to God by doing works that befit repentance." This is the scripture that the Elders use to determine whether one is repentant or not, "works that befit repentance."

No where will you find these words spoken to a body of Christians/elder/committee. Paul was talking to a so-called pagan defending his faith, what the hell did King Agrippa know about 'works that befit repentance?' The Org. use's these words spoken to a pagan to determine whether one is deserving of forgivenss or not in a Christian congregation.

Young self-glorified Elders reveal their personal motives when 'they' determine if one is repentant or not! Believe me I know because I experienced it.

If you like to add to this thought, be my guest.

Golf

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I think that this passage from 1Corinthians 13 applies to jw elders:

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

many, though not all, of the ones I have known are not patient, rarely kind, often boastful, arrogant and rude, and are irritable with those who stand up to them and resentful of those who seem to have greater privileges than them

• Golf
    Golf

dedpeot, yes it would. They claim to be imitators of Christ, didn't Jesus lay down his life for others? These guys lay down the Pharisiac rules! Paul said, "Become imatators of me even as I am of Christ." 1 Cor.11:1

Definition of Pharisiac: 1.'making an outward show of religion or morality without the real spirit 2. thinking of oneself more moral than others."

Golf

• Golf
    Golf

Another scripture. 1 Cor.4:6, "Now, brothers,...learn the rule: 'Do not go beyond the things that are written,"

How is it that they 'added/included' the organization to the baptismal question? To prevent them from being sued?

Any particular scripture/s come to your mind? If so, why not share it.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit