Where is the root cause of all these problems?

by DavidChristopher 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Has anyone figured out where the "cause" of all these problems lie yet? I hear everyone saying how "bad" the JW's are, and how "bad" the government is. Well folks, It was meant to be this way. Blame me for betraying Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, loving money and power, more than Him. Something we are all guilty of as well now. thanks to me. Maybe it goes back to the Garden of Eden...Could you bear to see people as robots? puppets? Do you not pity them? Do you not want to rescue them? Do you want the "wisdom of Solomon"? Know Jehovah God would give us up to another, before he would let us die, or kill us. He does not have to kill us, to get His way. He only has to have our faith. How do you get someone to put faith in you? You simply tell them the truth. I was the liar, not Him. I did so out of ignorance, as we all have. It is time to decide if we want to see "children" enslaving "children" anymore. Life is NOT good when know more than anyone else. But you can share it, and rejoice when someone "challenges" you and "wins"(or "helps" you). You both grow. we all have little gifts we have been blessed with, more than others. It is what you decide to do with the gift that "tells" what kind of person you are. Kind of like Chip Foose "sharing" with me all he can about what he knows. Can I "learn" His imagination? Where does that come from????He could try though, so He might grow stronger and better. And make good friends along the way.

Judas Iscariot

• Benjamin Belial
  • DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is "disobeying" and "questioning" authority the same thing? Seems to me, If the reason is valid for the command, and is truly in our best interest, there would be no problem sharing it.

Me and Dee Dee were talking last night, I admit Quintin is bad. But how much fun would it be if He obeyed everything we told him without question. I would think he wouldn't be MY son, and would probably look into a parternity test. Daddies little rebel is what he is. I only have to see that it does not put him in danger. In which case, if it does, and he asks "why" I am spanking him? I have nothing to hide telling him the truth. But first he has to ask for it...right?

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Is "disobeying" and "questioning" authority the same thing

This has always been one of my "pet peeves" in that asking legitimate questions is certainly not the same as disobeying. Unquestioning obedience is something that enslaved people are required to do. Free people (like those free in Christ) think and question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit