I Want To Thank The Watchtower...

by Apostanator 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

for getting me out of the Watchtower. You may be able to purge Quotes website off the internet but you can't go around and make us give back all the life giving literature that we received from you through the years. Yes, you know.....the Watchtower, Awake, Truth Book, Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained, Listening to the Great Teacher, Live Forever, Revelation.. Grand Climax at Hand and especially the Blood booklet along with all those other silly little books you published. Yes, there are still many of those publications floating around. You may want to pay Special attention to the Blood booklet as you will be getting many questions and inquiries about it in the future.

Your own literature is coming back to bite you in the A$$ and I'm sure it hurts. Anyway, I bid you good day Watchtower and thanks for giving me the ammunition I need to teach people about your sorry ass of an excuse of a religion.

• zagor
    zagor

Yeah, I guess they will now worry about every new subscription to the magazines thinking it could be an "appostate"

• yesidid
    yesidid

They don't do subs any more

• Confession
    Confession
    You may want to pay Special attention to the Blood booklet as you will be getting many questions and inquiries about it in the future.

Ditto on that one. I truly do hope that their literary past will cause both financial damage and a change to their transfusion policy. And I predict that a major change to that policy will eventually lead to a rather massive exodus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit