Is Holy spirit Gods version of Dick Cheney

by darth frosty 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Okay I know I'm going to hell for this...and a great many other things, but check it. Gods the president executive chief. Jesus is the secretary of state spreading good will all around. Doesn't it seem like the Borganization uses or refers to the Holy Spirit akin to The current Veep's function. Someone gets out of line within the party/Borg, sic Dick on them. In control of the Senant/writing dept. to make sure the right word gets out to the electorate/R&F. And is adament for torture to get what he wants. You not going to the meetings. Bam! threatned with removal of Holy spirit. Field service time not up to par. Boom! No Holy spirit for you. Have a differing opinion on something, did some extra research on your own. Wham! Holy spirit will take away your "privliges".

So what do you guy's think? Who's goin to join me in hell?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Welcome to hell. Come on in, the water's fine.

S

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I would come and try to bust you out!

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

You can't threaten me with Hell. We're already there.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Welcome to hell, everyone, or at least the deep side of the pool. Deep thought, Mr. Frosty, deep thought. Now, we've just got to find a role for Condi................

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Is Holy spirit Gods version of Dick Cheney

LOL man, so true, HA HA HA!!! nice.... and rummy can be a cherub with a bow and arrow. he is trying to get the iraqis to fall in love with america by shooting them over and over again.

So what do you guy's think? Who's goin to join me in hell?

i'll be there with you man, he he he....

tS

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Lets take over the place, show'em whats up. LOL (is that Lots of love, or laugh out loud?)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Damnit! I keep promising myself not to get political on here...then you guys go and tempt me!

• Black Man
    Black Man

hahahaha..........you stupid, DF......this is on-point.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit