Re: Circuit Assy this weekend

by feelinsketchy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• feelinsketchy
    feelinsketchy

Like RR, I also had assembly this weekend at the Newburgh, NY assembly hall on, get this, Unity Place.. No lie that is the name of the street.. My friends call it Lockstep Pl. What happened to love as the identifying mark of the Org?

Anyway the Circuit Sergeant pointed out that hours are down. Meeting attendance is down. Also 53 went inactive and irregularity is at 13% of about 900 in attendance. RR was lucky that he got to go home before the afternoon session. That's when the beating began...don't go to school, don't work, stay poor, dumb and most of all remember to send us your money. To the tune " This is the way in which to walk:"

In 2005 the numbers were low

Because of Katrina we have lots of dough

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This is the way in which to walk:"

Song 42 This is the way in which to walk, o do not wait! O do not balk!

• Odrade
    Odrade

balk balk balk

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In fact brothers you do not need to exercise faith in God or have a relationship with him - we will do it all for you -exercise faith in us and do what we tell you - leave God out of it

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Circuit Seargent, hahaha! "HUP-two-three-four, do more, do more, do more!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

My assembly is coming up in a few weeks. Can't wait.

Did anybody attend the last special day assembly? There was a point in one of the talks that I found strange. I wonder if anybody remembers it. They gave us a list of things that "prove" we are in the last days. On the list was something about the shrinking number of anointed. I think that was on the list. Does this ring a bell with anybody? Just curious.

I'll post some of my adventures from the assembly after I go. Thanks for yours, I know what to expect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit