See y'all in a few days..

by Roamingfeline 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

We're leaving for Bali today for my birthday. I'll be back in six days rested and tanned. Hope y'all have a good time while I'm gone and BEHAVE! LOL

RCat

• Seven
    Seven

RCat, Have a safe trip and have a great time. I hope you have some interesting tales to tell upon your return. Seven Have a nice birthday.

• Simon
    Simon

Have a great time...hope you get lots of nice pressies

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Same here, Cat. Hope you have a blast. Take some pictures!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Well, I'll be.....

I don't believe that I'm the only one honest enough to say "That really sucks!" #1, being a recent x-jw, I haven't even had a birthday "anything" for 30 years. #2, even if I had - it sure wouldn't have been 6 stupid days in Bali getting tanned! (Do they wear clothes there, btw?) #3, where is Bali? #4, you're just telling us this to make us jealous, aren't you???? #5, it worked.

I think those who live priveledged lives should keep this information to themselves....

waiting - grumbling back to work now, incredibly jealous of tanned Cat (hope she burns her "fur.") What? I never said I was mature....I'm the one who hassles Carmel, remember?

Edited by - waiting on 5 October 2000 13:42:33

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hehe.. I'm BAAAAACK..:-)

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes. I had a nice massage and a steak dinner which was Yummy!

Pardon my language, but Bali is a filthy hellhole to be honest! It has cheap prices on stuff but it's not worth putting up with the smell of raw sewage and garbage, along with petrol fumes that permeates everywhere! Not to mention being accosted every other step by people trying to force you to buy something! Don't believe the travel brochures of paradaisic beauty. They must have taken lessons from the JW's.. LOL

Hugs,
    RCat

• Seven
    Seven

RCat, It's great to have you back. The massage and dinner sounded like the highlight of your trip. Seven

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi Seven,

Absolutely it WAS the highlight of that trip! I was ready to kiss the ground when I got back to Perth, but Wolfgang asked me to please not embarrass him by doing so..

He was just as anxious to get back home as I was. That place was a sorry excuse for a tourist attraction!

RCat

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hi, Cat, welcome back, babe.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Thanks, Frenchy. Glad to be back!

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest