Is is possible.. to lose a "disagreement"?

by DavidChristopher 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Would it be safe to point out, if someone digrees with what you say,"challenging" you on something you have considered "truth" to you. How can you lose the challenge? You either "win" or "learn". Unless, you lose your self control, and let anger, or a weapon "steal" your thunder from you, "fight" FOR you. Or am i rambling....I am on Bud light #3 so beware....Don't let "bud light" be teaching you. Could I be "drinking and driving"? or "partaking from one of our Fathers creations in celebration of HIS victory"? I am not sure which it is.....Am I really dumb or what??????? There sure is alot of freedom in being dumb. I know "bud light" cannot overpower my love for my Father, and my Brothers and Sisters....Or do I? Well....if it ever does....it would be "evil" according to Jesus. Therefore..."wrong" in His eyes. And I trust Him, and His judgements. Can anything really conquer love?

Thanks Daddy!!!

David

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

are you sure you are not chasing those Buds down with Tequilla shots?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Nah, I am sober now, I cannot handle" whiskey" or "firewater" too well. I haven't mastered the hangovers yet. Must be my indian blood. Have you mastered them yet? Can you share it with me?

• robhic
    robhic
    Or am i rambling....I am on Bud light #3 so beware....Don't let "bud light" be teaching you. Could I be "drinking and driving"? or "partaking from one of our Fathers creations in celebration of HIS victory"? I am not sure which it is.....Am I really dumb or what???????

Seriously. Read the above. Do you really have to ask...?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

No...I am dumb either way. "teaching" was not the word the right word to use either. I apologize greatly for that little slip up too. I hope you can forgive me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit