Conspiracy theories

by PoppyR 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Hubby just got back from the meeting, they have put a list up of new groups and who is going where.. so rather than try and remember it he took a picture with his phone camera.

The Presiding overseer then calls.. says hi to me, but that's it (has said nothing else to me since I stopped going) and asked to be passed on to hubby. Then told him he must DELETE the picture because it was against data protection.

I am very familiar with data protection laws in the Uk and know this story was utter rot, so think that asking hubby to delete the picture might be something to do with me not seeing it... am I just being paranoid!!!

Poppy x

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

That's interesting.The elder probably knows the internet is full of condemning material for the WTS and he's probably afraid of more being put on the internet.It sounds like normal jw paranoia and by telling your husband to delete he gets to express a portion of the little bit of power he feels he has within the congregation.I would just laugh at him.

Goldminer

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Don't forget Poppy,just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit