PANDAS, PEOPLE, AND 'INTELLIGENT DESIGN"

by Reluctant Buddha 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Reluctant Buddha
    Reluctant Buddha

OF PANDAS AND PEOPLE by Percival Davis

56 of 66 people found the following review helpful:NO ACTUAL SCIENCE TO BE FOUND HERE!, December 20, 2005

Reviewer:"Satan Claws' (Hell, Michigan)
    Note: I gave this book, Of Pandas and People by Percival Davis, one star because the Amazon software does not allow me to give it no stars.

As to "Intelligent Design" being taught in the classrooms of America, I have this good news:

U.S. District Judge John E. Jones ruled that the Dover Area school board of Pennsylvania could not teach "Intelligent Design" in its school curriculum, pointing out it violates the constitutional separation of church and state.

The ruling was a major setback for the not-so-intelligent "intelligent design" deceivers. The "ID" deceivers are also waging war against science in Georgia and Kansas. Judge Jones pointed out the "breathtaking inanity" of the Dover school "ID" curriculum and reprimanded three board members because they lied to conceal the fact that their actual motive was to push religion disguised as science onto the American public. Judge Jones stated there is overwhelming evidence that "Intelligent Design" is nothing more than so-called "scientific creationism" relabeled to hide it's actual religious nature.

Judge Jones stated: "We find that the secular purposes claimed by the board amount to a pretext for the board's real purpose, which was to promote religion in the public school classroom." Judge Jones also said: "It is ironic that several of these individuals, who so staunchly and proudly touted their religious convictions in public, would time and again lie to cover their tracks and disguise the real purpose behind the ID Policy." I am well acquainted with the fundiot practice of "lying for the truth" which these enemies of truth and science engage in. It's a symptom of their cheap grace, easy believism, and their meme-infected minds. They believe that good works such as being honest and having integrity have nothing to do with their "salvation" so they have no qualms about lying for Jesus.

In 1987, the U.S. Supreme Court mandated that the various States of the Union couldn't force public schools to teach creationism, a ruling the Dover school board ignored. Our Presiding Idiot, George "Dubya" Bush, has revealed what a completely ignorant bonehead he really is by recently endorsing "intelligent design."

We can all breathe a little easier knowing the anti-science Fundie Monster has been dropkicked, for the time being, back into the Dark Ages from whence it slithered. I do not, for even a nanosecond, recommend Of Pandas and People to the reader. I encourage the reader to pass this bit of pseudo-science up and instead read all about the flying spaghetti monster.
  • hooberus
    hooberus

Interestingly one of the authors of "Of Pandas and People: The Central Question of Biological Origins." is Dean Kenyon who was once a prominent evolutionist (author of of "Biochemical Predestination").

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&isFellow=true&id=89

Now he is a creationist. For some of his testimony/reasons see the introducion to the book "What is Creation Science" by Morris and Parker available from http://www.icr.org

• Reluctant Buddha
    Reluctant Buddha

You're welcome to read creationist drabble. I spent several decades of my life reading that shee ite. Better things to do now.

• peacefulpete
  • hooberus
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208

Great, more lunacy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit