Internet prophesy ???

by wombat 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wombat
    wombat

I recall a WT publication about 40 years ago saying that a Biblical prohesy of "a threat from the deep" or some such thing - possibly Revelations - referred to nuclear missiles from submarines. I was amazed at such foresight.

Has the WTS ever found anything in Biblical prophesy that refers to computers or the internet ?

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a long time but I enjoy reading of their funniness.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

They missed out on the internet, but they were spot on about toaster ovens being a sign of Christ's invisible rule.

(that's a joke; they never actually made that claim, although they have come close.)

• Shazard
    Shazard

Matt 20:28(b) would be prophecy of i-net (joke ofcourse) :)

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Well, the internet is not possible without shared information. Sounds like a good starting point to me. Today the PS2 Quintin enjoys so much deleloped a "DRE" or disk read error. I decided to poke around for a "cure" on yahoo. Lol and behold, some nice person had the same problem awhile back, set on a search to fix it himself, and did for pennies. What did he do with the efforts of his hard work? He told everyone how to do it as well. No charge...of course. I hope he gets what is coming to him. Thanks Dude! I will let you know if it works. Nice little family project I'd say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit