My letter to Brooklyn Bethel.

by Benny Sikter 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Dear Friends,

Some month ago two elders paid me a visit. We had a very good spiritual conversation that strengthened my desire to again become a member of the congregation. My idea with the membership is to get increased spiritual association with the friends so that “an exchange of encourage” can take place. (Romans 1:12)

As the unhappily condition is right now merely the friends have the opportunity to encourage me by their many comments and talks at the congregation meetings. I have not the opportunity to do the same to them because a disfellowshipped person is not allowed to give any comments at the meetings. (You can read in Job 1:6-12; 2:1-7 how the graceful Jehovah God – the One we perfectly must imitate – allowed the evil Satan to give comments at the heavenly public assemblies. [Matthew 5:48; Ephesians 5:1])

Surely a problem for you is how my life has turned out since I left the congregation. To be precise I started to associate with so called apostates and disfellowshipped ones, mainly through Internet. Those dear friends of mine were to me “born for when there is distress” – a Jehovah’s gift to me. (Proverbs 17:17; James 1:17)

If I should break this precious friendship Jehovah mercifully has given me I would actually proved myself being haughty, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, without love of goodness, betrayal, puffed up with pride and just having a form of godly devotion. (See 2 Timothy 3:1-5) A genuine Jehovah’s Witness will never abandon his friends, despite what doctrines or behaviours these friends have.

I am sorry to say that when I recently wrote a similar letter of reinstatement to Bethel in Sweden, and sent a copy of it to my home congregation, no answer has been given to me. The brothers ignore my letters. Therefore I hope you will show me more love and respect than these friends do and give me an answer to my letter of reinstatement. If you like you can write emails to me ([email protected]).

Sincerely, Benny Sikter

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO! Great letter!

• heathen
    heathen

Lmao --- That was good . Now if all of us are to copy it and send it to brooklyn , that would be funny.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Benny - Excellent letter - esp the notation about Jehovah allowing even Satan the opportunity to speak in heavenly assembly. I actually never thought of that point - but it is right on.

thanx for sharing

Jeff

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Thank you so much!!

As you see I tried to edit my letter, but I failed...

• Es
    Es

Great Letter...heheh let us know if you get a response

es

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

No response as far I can see. I am wondering: Do they think my letter is not serious enough and therefor throw it away?

But thanks for your responding! Jehovah's Witnesses do have much to learn from you and also from the Bible itself: "...always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect." (1 Peter 3:15)

• Balsam
    Balsam

OMG that is too good. Very very cleaver.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Do they think my letter is not serious enough and therefor throw it away?

Here is how they see it, Benny.

• Number 1 - You are Disfellowshipped. They consider you dead. No need to respond to the dead.
    • Number 2 - You admit associating with Apostates here on the internet. See Number 1 above.

Expect no reply. They might send a copy to your old Hall, so that they bros there can determine in the future how long to make you suffer before you get reinstated. Otherwise it is in file 13.

Jeff

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

But if I am dead, they have responsibility to raise me up according to Jesus’ admonition in Matthew 10:8: “Cure sick people, raise up dead persons, make lepers clean, expel demons.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit