feature on panorama

by miss_ellie 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

was panarama about J.WS? does anyone have a videotape i could lend?

ellie x

• Jourles
  • bythesea
    bythesea

Thank you, Jourles, for proving that clip....I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I'm just heartsick. I've known about Silent Lambs and the allegations, but to see this all so blatently confirmed just strikes me to the core. I wish I could get my husband to watch it..I'd like to think it would affect him the same way and burst his bubble of denial.

Do you know when this was made or when it aired??

Bythesea

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bythesea

You might want to check The Best of... WTS and Sexual Abuse of Children

Somewhere in there should be the info you are looking for.

Also check the silentlambs website - the link is in the Best of section I posted above. You might also want to check out the other programs around the world that had exposes on the subject. I certainly wasn't isolated incidents. All the documentaries were extremely well researched. They didn't want to risk the WTS taking them to court for a bunch of lies.

Definitely look for the Dateline show. I think there is also a transcrit in there somewhere.

Panorama show on pedophiles viewable online (posted 7/15/02) also transcript of show The date 7/15/02 might be the correct date but check it out.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Before I attempt to download this - is this a new panorama or the original well known one?

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Has anyone got this link in a different format. Can't seem to play it. I keeping hearing all about this but have never seen it. thanks.

• Simon
    Simon

I have the original formats I had hosted on this site, give me a few days and I'll see if I can get them uploaded again and available for viewing. If you really need then I could post a CD as well, PM me or email [email protected]

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Hi Simon

You're a star. If no-one else is interested i don't mind being messaged if that's easier. Thanks for your help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit