Holiday Fun!

by Virgogirl 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

What kinds of holiday fun is everyone enjoying, that they couldn't before? We decorated our front yard with some colorful lights and the lighted deer and an evergreen and red berry door wreath. There's a pretty tree with presents under it in the living room. It was fun to hang ornaments and shop, and wrap gifts. I love looking at them and trying to guess what they are! Who else is having fun?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Virgogirl!

This year I have a beautiful christmas tree. It took ages to do but worth it in the long run. I've been christmas shopping with the crowds and loving every moment of it! We have a santa deocration saying ho ho ho on the door that's really cute. And the biggest snow globe you ever saw on the dining table with a Christmas theme. When you open a little door int he base the snow swirls around by itself and plays a christmas carol! LOL - I don't know which one it is though...? I have no idea about carols unless its jingle bells or rudloph the red nosed rain deer!

• KimKat
    KimKat

We put up lights on our tree out in the yard and some of those lighted candy canes.

I was so excited to have the yard decorated - then the dog chewed through the

extension cord - so wonder she didn't get killed (I bet she got a good shock though)

and then chewed all the cords that connected the candy canes. I was so mad at her.

But she sat there and looked so cute that I couldn't stay mad for long.

- so now all I have are the icicle lights on the front porch. Maybe next year.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit