My conference paper on Witnesses

by JW83 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW83
    JW83

Hi, I presented a paper at The Australian Sociological Association (TASA) Conference last week on the Witnesses' part in their banning in Australia in 1941. If anyone is interested, I can email copies out but don't think I can post the whole lot on the web (it is about 3,000 words). Just pm me!

Jayne

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jayne,

That's good news!

You have a pm.

cheers, ozzie

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Jayne! Hope you hubby and your little darling girl are all well

Love to see what you put together.... I'll PM you.

This is something I've always been curious about. We had a sister in our cong who used to tell us stories about going witnessing when they were under ban in Australia and their tactics etc.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey all you Aussie ex JW's.... this is a really interesting paper. Nice to hear the other side of the matter after having heard it from only the JW perspective before. I strongly recommend that you should read the paper. It's not too long....

Thanx Jayne!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

it's not too short, either!

I read it last night while Mrs Ozzie was reading the JWs and Misrepresentation essay.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

can it be broken down into part 1, 2, 3 and 4 and post over 2 days - or e-mail it to ozzie who as a mod will have a higher posting limit

• ozziepost
  • JW83
    JW83

C'mon guys, it's only 3,000 words!

Glad you enjoyed it Miss Peaches & Ozzie! So did the 5 people I presented it to!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Struth, you can do better on JWD!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit