Are corporations evil?

by dinah 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I typed this whole thing out and lost it when I hit submit.

Did anyone notice how the Hip Hop community was deathly silent about Tookie Williams? Could it be because recording CORPORATIONS are making millions from inner-city misery? Think about it, hip hop glorifies thug life. Tookie was tryng to educate (from prison---not easy). If the violence stops so does the money. Nobody wants to hear a rapper talk about peace and shit like that. They want blood, and bitches and ho's. Anybody who calls me bitch will be looking for teeth and not the Bling grills either. The only one who stood up for Tookie was Snoop. He says he learned a lesson, but will his music show it--or will he still give the people what they want? Whole situation pisses me off.

A wise man once told me that a corporation doesn't have a conscience. WTBS is a corporation also. Sure there are no paralells but IMHO corporations take the humanity out of being human. Look at their investments and protecting OUR money.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Dinah there is a documentary called 'The Corporation'. I seriously recommend you watch it. It reflects a lot of what you have mentioned.

• dinah
    dinah

I'll look for that Peaches. I always knew religion shouldn't be incorporated. Too many asses to cover.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Corporations aren't evil any more than a light socket is evil. But how many people have been killed by faulty wiring?

Corporations are unfeeling and inhuman, despite the fact that humans govern them. Corporations tend act in their own best interests to the detriment and at the expense of others.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit