What else have they lied about?

by Lady Lee 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What else have they lied about?

We now have an extremely credible source of documented information that shows not only that the WTS lies in their "theocratic war strategy" but they lie to the JWs themselves!!!

What does this do to their crediblity to present JWs?

What does this do to their credibility to potential converts?

It's going to be harder and harder for JWs to defend the WTS when it is they themselves who have been lied to by "God's mouthpiece", God's appointed organization!!!

Trust will go out the window for many

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well they frequently misquote or selectively quote in publications -this is tanatmount to lying Lady Lee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup we know that. We know about more then the JWs do. But I can see this as a wedge in the locked JW mind.

How can they continue to defend the WTS if we can prove so easily how great the lie is that they have been told?

JWs firmly belive every word spoken or printed by the WTS. They can excuse the WTS for lying to outsiders.

But will they be just as willing to excuse the blood deception?

Doubt is and always has been the name of the game with the WTS.

Doubting the organization is the equivalent to doubting God.

Well I can see using this the next time a JW is talking to me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So, how will most of the R & F find out about this? Will some of them find out when they go through their no blood diatribes to doctors and hospitals and the doctors and hospitals come back at them with this?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Secular dates

dangers of education

dangers of Internet

I'm on fire here, my blood is boiling. This is it, we have 'em!

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit