Service Meeting Week Starting December 12, 2005

by TheListener 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

Song 32

10 min: Local announcements. Selected Announcements from Our Kingdom Ministry. Use the suggestions on page 8 (if appropriate for your territory) to demonstrate how to present the December 15 Watchtower and the December 22 Awake! Other realistic presentations may be used. After each demonstration, comment on how easily a scripture can be included in the presentation.

15 min: "A School That Helps Us Make Practical Application." Talk by the school overseer. Include comments from the October 2005 Our KIngdom Ministry insert.

20 min: "Education That Leads to Life" * Arrange in advance for one or two to comment on how they have benefited from divine education.

Song 101 and concluding prayer.

*Limit introductory comments to less than a minute, and follow with a question-and-answer discussion.

• wiegel
    wiegel

gawd - I haven't seen one of those forever and it's still the SAME STINKING SCHEDULE!!!!! I think being a witness kills brain cells, I really do............sigh

• dinah
    dinah

This magazine was at my mothers house. "Education", I cant even remember the rest of the cover! Let me guess----Don't pursue worldly education because this world is ending so fast your head will spin? More like--don't pursue worldly education because you may find out some things that will make you leave.

I wish they would have to pay everyone working for minimum wage because of them a big punitive settlement. After all, we weren't supposed to be in this system this long, right?

Oh, and what is the name of the song at the beginning? My songbook has plum evaded me.

• wiegel
    wiegel

which song?

• JW83
    JW83

Arrange in advance for one or two to comment on how they have benefited from divine education

I like that - arrange in advance!!!

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous
    comment on how easily a scripture can be included in the presentation

This comment makes it seem few people would think to use the Bible at the door unless they were reminded in a demonstration from the platform.

• Honesty
    Honesty

20 min: "Education That Leads to Life" * Arrange in advance for one or two to comment on how they have benefited from divine education.

20 minutes for this?

Publisher # 1: "I have benefitted during my 31 years of cleaning office buildings at night because it has taught me how to drive across town from building to building in blinding snowstorms and other inclement weather as I await 1975 the end of this system."

Publisher # 2: " I, too have benefitted greatly from divine education because it has taught me to never question the direction we receive from the only source of TRUTH - our beloved and adored Faithful and Discreet Slave."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Song 32 From Hose to Hose

10 min: Local pronouncements. Selected Pronouncements from Our Klingon Ministry. Use the exact words on page 8 (if obnoxious for your territory) to demonstrate how to push the December 15 Watchtower and the December 22 Awake! on people. Other revolting presentations may be used. After each demonstration, comment on how easily a scripture can be excluded from the presentation.

15 min: "A School That Helps Us Fake Practical Application." Endless talk by the school overseer. Include contrivances from the October 2005 Our Klingon Ministry insert.

20 min: "Education That Leads to Wasting Our Life" * Arrange in advance for one or two to comment on how they have wasted years driving around in their four door Chevy because they were going door to door as a result of divine education.

Song 101 Showing Consternation for the Flock of God and concluding prayer.

*Limit introductory comments to less than a month-of-Sundays, and follow with a question-and-answer diversion.

• LDH
    LDH
    Limit introductory comments to less than a minute, and follow with a question-and-answer discussion.

Of course, the funny part is, they TELL you which questions you can ask! Then they give you the answers.

What do you think would happen if someone turned this into a REAL question and answer session?

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    What do you think would happen if someone turned this into a REAL question and answer session?

Um... maybe this:

Oh wait! That already happened....

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit