IP_SEC

by Mastodon 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Sorry to respond thru here instead of PM. Ever since the server crashed I'm not able to send PM's or edit any of my posts. I work from a MAC and have to use Safari for browsing, maybe it has something to do with that. MAYBE SIMON can help me.
    To answer your question: Sorry but we don;t know each other, I moved to San Antonio a year and a half ago. But maybe we will meet at an upcoming Apostafest or other.
    Thanks for asking, though!
    -Rick (of the Heretic Mastodonian Class)

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Mastadon...you kinda have to hodge podge it to get Mac's to work. You will need IE for Mac, in addition to Safari.

You will need to go a send PM window open to the person you want to PM in Safari....then copy and paste that address over into the IE address window. Type your message and then hit submit. This site won't encode PM's or edit's correctly using Safari. This also works with editing.....open your edit post window with the editing info shown, copy and paste address window into IE...then you are free to make changes.

Is it a pain in the bum...you bet. But....if need be that's the only way you can get it to work.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I tried in IE also and didn't work... I'm on Opera now. Let's see if it works...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

You're on Oprah?? Wow!!!

*madly runs through the channels trying to find Mastodon*

J

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

LOL... OPERA web browser. I wish Oprah wuld give me a car.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

No kidding, me too. I'd give it to my husband so that he won't borrow my Mustang every time his POS breaks down...

J

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whoa! Imagine how shocked I was to see a thread title of my usid. LOL

Thats Mastodon.

*IPSec always on the look out for past friend and aquaints class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit