BIG NEWS !

by hillbilly 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Will the big news come out in sync with the International date line? What country will the first volley be fired in? We need to know these things...should I move to the woods? load the guns? get out the MRES and water stash? ~Hill

• z
    z

• wombat
    wombat

Oh dear. Some rumblings of discontent in the WTD r/f ?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Oh dear. Some rumblings of discontent in the WTD r/f ?

Not really... being an old cowhand I was just wondering if I needed to saddle a "night horse"..........

~Hill

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Hillbilly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. From what I understand they have hired Michael Moore the film maker to help them document this story. Maybe he'll "interview" the governing body on the streets of New York City, like he has done with some politicians and biz people.

So if anything it'll correspond to Hollywood time. I'm thinking 10 am west coast time....so do the math. Also, the news will be released on Friday afternoon New York time so that we Ex-JW's will have all weekend to work our "magic" before they can come up with any kind of defense against what we say. That gives us a 3 or 4 day head start.

Whoo hoo.

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL. Hillbilly is the First Line of Defence against the Loyalists. You go, Hill!

By the way my favorite hillbilly dude, how would you respond if I told you that a beautiful African-immigrant version of me, heart, wisdom, and soul, is single and available here in the great white north? I'm smart, she's smarter. I survived a wife-beater, she escaped an armed wife-beater and a refugee camp. I'm determined, she went back to school and got her degree. I'm kind, she's a Children's Social Worker. I raised two on my own, she raised three. I laugh at what life flings my way, she laughs more. I'm resourceful, she's bloody amazing. I jump in the lap of the first cowboy who winks at me, and she looks the boy straight in the eye and asks, "Are you a good man?"

• wombat
    wombat

I'd keep it hobbled nearby and leave a bit of wood next to the fire. Cautious.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    From what I understand they have hired Michael Moore the film maker to help them document this story. Maybe he'll "interview" the governing body on the streets of New York City, like he has done with some politicians and biz people.

LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit