JW Responses From My Email Campaign

by Saoirse 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

After reading Barbara's thread I promptly emailed everyone I knew with the information and told them to come here to check it out.

I figured while I was at it, I would send emails to some of the JWs on MySpace. I only emailed people that belonged to a private, JW only group.

I figured I would get some nasty replies but I didn't expect to be emailed by a female pedophile. This woman claims in her profile to be 37. She would have been about 27 at the time of the incident. Here is a copy of the email (foul language and real names have been edited out):

Date:

Subject: RE: Watchtower

I'm a woman who was disfellowshipped from Jehovah's people for having sex with a minor over ten years ago and I am still disfellowshipped because of my own unwillingness to do the right thing, so I know your propaganda is bullshit just like The Shrub. There are so many of us on the fringe of Jehovah's organization who will gladly do battle with scum like you so Jehovah's name would not be slandered. Witnesses are imperfect people like everyone else. Uh, that is why they are witnesses to something better than this screwed up system, Dumb****! You need to re-orient yourself to what is really true or risk getting get smacked down.

**** off and don't email me again unless you give me your real name, loser.

~***

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date:

A scandal purported to be bigger than the Dateline expose on the sexual child abuse cover-up by Watchtower in 2002-2003 will be made public this week.

Go to

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/103353/1.ashx

for more information.

This person was apparantly too stupid to comprehend what I wrote and understand that the information hasn't been released yet.

Date:

Subject: RE: Watchtower

stupid.

you led me to some lame thread where people with no life speculate about the next big "Watchtower Gossip."

Dude, I know the watchtower is lame.

But you are WAY more lame for putting so much time and effort into all this garbage.

I received another email from an underage teenage JW girl whose profile features nudity, graphic sex talk and foul language.

I'm no prude but, don't criticize me for not believing in the JW belief system when you claim to be a Witness and do everything they tell you not to do.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm waiting until the news breaks before saying anything. Just so I don't have egg in my face should it not live up to the expectations everyone is expecting.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome to the forum!

so I know your propaganda is bullshit

If there's any scripture the JW's ignore more than Proverbs 18:13, I don't know what it would be:

"When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears it, that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation."

Dave

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Just so I don't have egg in my face should it not live up to the expectations

I did worry about that. But I figured if I got some JWs to come over hear and take a look around it might be worth it. I only emailed a handful of JWs to help create a buzz. I'll launch a major information campaign after the news breaks.

Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you! You all are so wonderful here.
  • greven
    greven

Welcome to the forum!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit