bethel service

by darth frosty 3 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I know the society will always exort bethel service as the ultimate goal. But, when was the last time they really were accepting people. I mean large groups from different areas.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

From what I understand, Bethel has been decreasing the number of those in service there, and not increasing.

Does anyone have actual figures on this? I have friends and relatives who were either Bethelites or those who volunteered to work at various international buildings projects, including Patterson, NY. Just weeks after some of these were told they should consider Bethel as a "full-time career," they were dismissed and sent home.

S4

• Black Man
    Black Man

It's a fucking joke for the WTS to continue offering bethel service. That's just like a corporation who after laying off 1/3 of their staff taking applications. It kills me how in the newboy lectures, there was a section on how newboys could make bethel service a career. After their downsizing, even the publishing company has been demystified into just being like any other company affected by the economy......

• yknot
    yknot

From what I hear.... it is all about building up the Farm right now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit