I could really use your help, if you've got 10 minutes

by Matters 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Matters
    Matters

Hi everyone, you may consider this to be SPAM, even though it's more like a request for a really big favor. I'm doing a project for a social science class at school and I want to study people with different cultural/religious upbringings and see how their childhood has affected their adult lifestyles. If anyone here could take the time to fill out my survey, it would be greatly appreciated. It's completly, 100% anonymous and you aren't required to answer every question if it pertains to a topic you're uncomfortable with. Heres the link: http://www.geocities.com/mattersurvey
    Please don't think of this as an advertisment, I would interview people at school but it's pretty limited in terms of cultural diversity. Your help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Matters

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

With academic research it is generally important to include a detailed privacy policy as to how the data will be stored, who will have access to it and how it will be used, in addition to what will be done with it at the conclusion of the research.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit