pics of halloween party

by kittyeatzjdubs 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i know i know...it's almost christmas. but i just got the pics it was an 80's themed party

pic 1: me and matt he was the pepsi challenge and i'm punk-rocker rainbowbrite

pic 2: that's me down in the corner...i was passed out. i think i threw up later

pic 3: here we are conversing around the fire. we were singing a billy joel song. can't remember which one though....that's our friend edward on the left. he was data from the goonies. the guy in the bathrobe is dave. he was the guy from hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. those are lisa's feet on my other side. she was sissy from urban cowboy.

pic 4: that's our friend doug. he was a character out of some breakdancing movie. he was busting a move. lol

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

here are more

1: bizarro and superman

2. edward and his girlfriend katie. she was chunk from the goonies

3. chris and scarlet. he was a lost boy and she was smurfette.

4. lisa and her husband roger. he's john travolta from urban cowboy

• confused_101
    confused_101

This was the first year that I actually dressed up (yeah I'm 27, but I missed out on all the fun when I was a kid) I dressed the boys up too. The oldest one is 3, he was a zombie, the youngest is 10mths and he was a lady bug (Francis from "A Bugs Life" he was sooooo cute). I actually decorated and bought candy and the whole 9 yards. I still feel a bit naughty. Like if my parents were to come over and see my house now all decked out in xmas decorations...EEEKK! I guess that I would just bend over and expect my dad to spank me. *sigh* I guess that I will get over that soon. Sorry to get off the topic. Next year hubby and I hope to go to a Halloween party at a club or something. You guys looked like y'all were having fun.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hi confused! this was my first halloween too. i made a jackolatern and handed out candy. it was so much fun! we just put up my first tree. it's so pretty. i wanted to do lights on the house, but matt said that he ''wasn't f%#*n' w/ that. hope you have fun!

luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

oh...and to give credit where credit is due...that's doug and his wife beth's house. they were kind enough to give us shelter from the cold and a driveway for me to puke on.

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

OMG!! Hah hah!!

"I'm BIZARRROOOO!"

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

loo @daystar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit