Emu avitar?

by inbyathread 7 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Who here has or had a Emu or mayby it was an Ostrich picture. Recently saw a picture in a gallery that closely resembled the one on this site. Would like to see it again so that I can compare. Supposedly they are photographers and took the picture themselves. In that case we have an elder or elderette in our midst.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Candynuts I think has a pic of an emu!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Candynuts

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You Compared the picture. Not the same bird. But boy was it close.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Glad I could help!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

inbyathread, I'm curious.Was it the elder or the bird you knew?They all look the same to me.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Big M - An Elder that I knew from a previous congregation life is now a self proclaimed photographer. Seems janitorial services wasn't enough anymore. He or his wife who is in this endeavor with him took a picture of an Emu or Ostrich and just posted it on their website.

It is simular with the picture that Candynuts uses. Had they been the same picture I could deduct that this elder or elderette is either candynuts or just posting pictures that they didn't really take.

Although the pictures are simular the birds themselves have some differences. Too Bad. It would have been great speaking with this Elder "outside the box"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Where is Candidlynuts these days, anyhow??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit