Our trip to London, England and Paris, France -- Pictures!

by cruzanheart 9 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

It was a WONDERFUL trip! In addition to showing our children the famous landmarks, we were able to have lunch with Narkissos in Paris, and with Englishman and ignored one in England. Narkissos has no problem with his picture being posted (I don't think the others do either, but our JW friends were with us too that day and are in the pictures so I don't think they'd want their photos on an ex-JW site -- at least not yet!).

Well, Fotopic.net won't let me copy and paste the photos! I'll have to figure out another way and add to this.

Nina (of the Frustrated Fotopic Class)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, I loaded the photos on this site, so here they are!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Nice pics. Of all the cities I've been to in Europe, Paris is the most beautiful - despite the dog feces everywhere.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, we did some fancy side-stepping in Paris! But it was a novelty for us Americans to see dogs in the stores.

Okay, my photo of Narkissos is still on the CD, which is at home. I'll post it later so you can see what a handsome fellow he is!

Nina

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great pics!

My invite must have been lost in the mail!..LOL

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Hope you had blast!!

I'll be heading to Paris and London for New Years.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ahhhhh, to travel! Glad you had a great time. They say that travel broadens the mind, so the kids could never better that education.

My turn next!

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

How fun! Love to see more of your pics!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Here's Narkissos! What a lovely gentleman he is, too.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

mmm I am envious - glad you had a great time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit