Anyone else notice the milestone? Thanks Simon...

by individuals wife 9 Replies latest jw friends

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Anyone notice the milestone tonight - we've just passed the amazing total of 100,000 posts on this board!!!! Thought we all needed a pat on the back and three cheers for all our effort!!!

What a lot we've got to say!!
    Many thanks to Simon for this wonderful place - you are appreciated more than you will ever know.....

• philo
    philo

Thanks Simon, you're doing something worthwhile with this place.

philo

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Er, yes, but is quantity the same as quality? I'm sure Duns would have said "Yes".

• logical
    logical

There have been an awful lots of crappy posts. At least 1500 of them are my fault

But thanks Simon for all your work. It is appreciated.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Simon<------the coolest.

Thanks a bunch main.

ONE....

bigboi

"life's a bitch a with a g-string and a twelve pack of Busch."

• blondie
    blondie

There are billions of stars and all of them are quality.

• think41self
    think41self

Simon gets an apostate kiss from me any time!

And Logical, you are getting funnier and funnier buddy.

I knew we were having a lot of fun here, that just proves it!

think41self

"It is much more sensible to be an optimist instead of a pessimist, for if one is doomed to disappointment, why experience it in advance?"
    Amelia Peabody Emerson

• Grunt
    Grunt

Thanks Simon,
    Your site is the best I have ever visited. I like the way you can get notification of answers to a post. Even though I try to avoid anything that would be censored I like the lack of censorship. Most importantly you have attracted a great group of people to post. I have learned a lot here and as I don't attend a church on a regular basis I think of this bunch as the closest thing I have to a congregation of fellow believers. Your efforts are genuinely appreciated.

• jurs
    jurs

Simon,

I also wanted to thank you for hving this site. Its been helpful beyond words. I have my life back !!!!!
    Thanks
    Jurs

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks everyone.

Seems like only six months ago that I was moving everything to another server at about 35,000 posts... wait a minute - it was six months ago!

Hopefully we're all set for the next 100,000 ... [gulp]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit