Another newbie here

by FaeriePrincess 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• FaeriePrincess
    FaeriePrincess

Hi. I've lurked here for a long time but never posted till today. I was raised JW till I quit as a teen. Most of my family are JWs still. Being JW turned me off to religion for a long time, and the effects of being "different" from my non-JW friends as a child still bother me some. I don't really want to go into any more detail right now.... I have just 2 more things to say: Blondie, I have always enjoyed reading your posts, especially your "Things you will not hear...". And um.....theinfamousone...um I just wanted to say that I think you're cute (blushing...) Faerieprincess----who does not have an avatar yet because I can't get it to come up for some reason...

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Faerie Princess,

I meant to welcome you on the other thread on discipline, but forgot! So welcome to the forum! Your avatar may take a while to display.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

When you upload your avatar...hit the 'Refresh' button..LOL..And I want no wise cracks saying that you don't have a 'button' on your computer!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Faerieprincess!

Great to have you here!

I have a lot of family still in also. My 20 year old daughter just started shunning me about 18 months ago.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• ballistic
    ballistic

ello!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the board !!!! Great your a thinker ......

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Faerie Princess. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit