New jewelry for JW's!

by AlmostAtheist 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It seems so unfair that other Christians can wear their faith around their necks and JW's can't. So I thought we could start a new jewelry line just for them. What do you think?

Available soon from Stoops!

(Also available in Christian version)

Dave

• Dune
  • luna2
    luna2

They used to have jewlery...they'd have to change it a bit now, though.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I HAVE SEEN wt jewerly like tie pins with the wt logo. medals that say isa. 43;10 with a wt logo . even book covers for the nwt with the wt logo on it . and more i can't remember. i think these goodies are sold on stoops.

• sf
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sooo.... I think I'm making a joke, but apparently there is somebody out there REALLY selling JW jewelry?!?

"The Truth" really is stranger than fiction...

Dave

• serendipity
    serendipity

There used to be bracelets and pendants that were labelled: "NO Blood Transfusion" I forgot who sold them.

• These3Words
    These3Words

Lets see now, did Christ were a Cross? No. Did Christ were a ring? No. Did he were a nice pendant on his lapel? No. I'm confused? Are we not suposed to act like Jesus? If I could get away with it I would were sandals and carry a staff, It could be usefull in bad nieborhoods.Are some people missing the point here? Are some people here for God's glory or their own?

Agape

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Jws are a very material religion.

It's all about how you look to others in behaviour and speech.

Plus hours of "service", mags, books.

It's natural that a material religion attracts material people and companies smell a market

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit