No offense is meant so please explain your comment, defd

by Honesty 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Great topic. I often wish the same. The Organization is in trouble. I am thoroughly convinced that in Jehovahs great mercy and Jesus righteous Judgement much mercy will be shown during the Ressurrection. D.

Please elaborate us on this, defd. I am not picking on you or criticising you. For the past month you have been making statements about the organisation that seem as if you have discovered something that is not exactly right within the confines of the Watchtower Society and I would really like to know why you believe the organisation is in trouble.

• Honesty
    Honesty

bttt

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

What does bttt mean anyway? You wont get a reply for a while since he isnt on the day shift anymore! They are in trouble cause people like derrick are starting to hang out here with us!

• JH
    JH

bttt means buttttlight

no it means back to the top

• Legolas
    Legolas

He will be back on days in a month I believe!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope he reads and responds to this when he gets to his workplace because no matter our different views about the WTBTS I don't want the faith he has placed in the organisation come crashing down around his shoulders to the point it does him serious emotional distress. I know when I figured out that I had to leave the Watchtower Society due to its deceptive practices the emotional and mental strain caused me to contemplate all kinds of weird stuff.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    What does bttt mean anyway? You wont get a reply for a while since he isnt on the day shift anymore! They are in trouble cause people like derrick are starting to hang out here with us!

It means back to the top....however any post will bring a subject back to the top so for you I suggest.... BUTT ...It works as well..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit