INXS new album.

by avishai 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• avishai
    avishai

Oh....My.....GOD!!!!!!!

It's the best thing I've heard in YEARS!!!!

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

COOL!

I'm gonna have to check it out now. I was thinking it may not sound like them with the new guy and all. But I just LOVE their old stuff.

Does it sound like them?

• avishai
    avishai

Uhh, yeah, it does, the first song will blow your mind how much JD sounds like Michael Hutchence. But he also has his "own" voice on other tracks. You can go here to preview it. http://inxs.com/switch/ Just press the "play" button.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh ... I LIKE!

It feels like INXS. That new guy does sound like Michael, especially on that first song on the site.

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Man, this group will be my generation's Rolling Stones! NEVER DIE!

That was cool, thanks Avishai. That is definitely a must buy.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I couldn't download the preview but am glad to hear he sounds good. I'll have to get the album.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'll check it out!

Did you watch "Rock Star: INXS"?

That show was great, great fun to watch with so many great singers, and lots of good music, music, music. Less talk, more rock! Nothing like American Idol, which I hate. The contestants on this show were professional singers already.

I liked Marty Casey the best (he is the guy who came in second to JD), but have to say JD was the right pick for INXS. He fits right in.

Marty Casey and his band will be opening for INXS when they go on tour. Might be a pretty darn good show.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit