iPod Advice?

by Cady 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Cady
    Cady

Hey all - So i got a free iPod when I bought my Mac recently. I'm going to give it to a 12-yr old kid I worked with at the group home over the summer. The issues I'm concerned with are: 1 - What kind of charger to buy him - there's no computer available at the home for him to use (I'm loading it up w/music from my collection). 2 - If I should purchase additional time on the warranty - I know my iPod can be a bit tempermental, so I'm worried about it getting broken. Any ideas will be most appreciated! Cady

• under74
    under74

That's a nice thing you're doing. I don't have an ipod but I do have a mac so I'd look at apple.com first and if their ipod section is no help, you can look for the topic or ask this question on their forum. I've found their forum to actually be very helpful and usually pretty fast.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If it's an iPod Shuffle or Nano, then it has flash memory, not a rotating disk, so shouldn't be as as prone to mechanical failure as the original or the Mini.

• Cady
    Cady

Thanks much - I'll post on apple's forum. It is a mini actually (prob giving them out as bonuses b/c they're older). I appreciate everybody's advice. Have a great day! Cady

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit