Your heart and the future

by Frogleg 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frogleg
    Frogleg

Imagine that you have walked into a travel agency (yes, I know, an archaic concept) that has advertised a "surprise" trip. They have told you that this excursion will go somewhere pleasant and enjoyable, but it doesn't mention exactly where you will be going. However, they tell you to pack a lot of suntan lotion (min:spf 40), towels, swimming togs, and they want to make sure you know how to use an aqualung. They also notify you that if you are allergic to sand tropical coral, rum, and Reggae music, you better not go. Now , where do expect this "surprise" trip to be headed? Johannesburg? Berlin? Zurich? Cairo? Tokyo?

Now, knowing all that you know about the Bible and JCs promises about the "new world", what do you think it will be like, about, of, for, to, etc. ????? If you think of the answer while you are being held by a beautiful member of the opposite gender, it is okay, that may be part of the answer.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    the "new world", what do you think it will be like, about, of, for, to, etc.

The new world. What is it? Is it paradise earth? Is it heaven? Is it a state of mind - when you reach a point where you know how to achieve happiness and contenment? I'd like to think that if a new world does exist that we would still be allowed free will. That we are in an enlightened state where people are tolerant and live in unity. Where people team together to make things happen. What's it for? I don't know.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Misquito Lake, Alaska! The snorkle gear is to stay below the surface where mosquitos can't attack and the lotion is Satan's disquise!

caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit