Weekend Caption Competition

by ballistic 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I found this on someones blog and thought it would make a good caption competition. I know some of you are really good at this... so... who'll start?

http://aroundcarson.com/images/carsoncity/ghostwalk2005/2005-10-22-ghostwalk-07sm.jpg

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK I'll start you off...

"Offering pies instead of Watchtowers seems to be working!"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

"Fleetwood Mac Live in concert!"

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

"Here he is brothers and sisters...Joe Rutherford,resurrected and in the flesh!"

• ballistic
    ballistic

haha. OK as replies have dried up, someone else post a picture for us to caption.

• chrissee
    chrissee

'when you join our congregation, the woman are required to dress all in black and the umbrella will be the new headcovering.'

how's that?

• Jourles
    Jourles

BURN HER!! She's a witch!

She turned me into a newt.

• desbah
    desbah

Hey, it's not easy living with Tourette Syndrome & a giant spider...so cut us some f*%$g slack.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

The people standing around are ex JW's, the people in black are current JW's 30 years from now, after GB have had their way removing anything that gives the R & F any happiness and joy, and this will be the end result, no short skirts, no cleavage, no flirty fashions, no college, no TV, no Computers, NOTHING, just completeley black outfits so as not to tempt the brothers and PREACH, PREACH, PREACH THE END IS NEAR!

IC

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Get a load of this new light that's falling on us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit