I got a flu vaccination at work

by MsMcDucket 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Now, my lymph nodes itch right under my armpit next to my breast on the side where I got the shot. Do you think that I've got scrofula?

• blondie
    blondie

Based on the comments below, no. I would suggest calling your doctor or dropping by urgent care or the equivalent.

Scrofula

Alternative names

Tuberculous adenitis

Definition Return to top

Scrofula is a tuberculous infection of the skin of the neck, most often caused by mycobacteria (including Mycobacteriumtuberculosis), in adults. In children, it is usually caused by Mycobacterium scrofulaceum or Mycobacterium avium.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors Return to top

Infection with mycobacteria is usually caused by inhaling air contaminated by these organisms. The bacteria spread throughout the body, and may cause rubbery enlargement of the lymph nodes in the neck (cervical lymph nodes) as well as elsewhere. If these are not treated, the lymph nodes may become ulcerated, producing draining sores.

Symptoms Return to top

• painless swelling of cervical (neck) lymph nodes
    • ulceration is rare today
    • lymph nodes may be enlarged elsewhere
    • fevers, chills, sweats, and weight loss can occur in 20% of individuals

Signs and tests Return to top

• histology (examination under a microscope) shows granulomas
    • special stains (such as AFB of the material) may be positive
    • Mycobacteriumtuberculosis and other mycobacteria can be cultured from lymph node specimens
    • TB tine or PPD tests are usually positive
    • Chest X-rays can be abnormal due to old tuberculosis infection or simultaneous pulmonary tuberculosis
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Blondie, I was just kiddin'

• Ianone
    Ianone

I hope you like Ethyl mercury storing up in your brain. Mercury in flu shots is called "Thimerosal" and is a mercury preservative. Ethyl mercury has been appearing in high amounts in the brain of those with neurological disorders such as Autism, Tourette's Syndrom, Alzheimer's, and Down's Syndrome.

The J dubs actually to a service to their people when they forbid vaccines. Ugh! as much as I hate agreeing with the Luciferean Watchtower Society.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, there are current vaccines without thimersol (sp). Just ask if you are worried.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit