Hows the 3rd shift..........................

by defd 9 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

Crew like on this board. I was on days for a while. The day shift crowd here was awesome and it was very busy. I recently went to 2nd shift...2:00 pm - 10:00 pm and it has not been so busy. Now this Sunday I will be going to 3rd shift 10:00pm - 6:00am. Hows the gang in here during this time?

D.

• JH
    JH

You should bring a couple of beers in your lunch box for the 3rd shift

• Legolas
    Legolas

You mean here on the board?...I don't know

• defd
    defd

Yeah on this board. I hope it is somewhat active. If not I will be extremely bored here at work.

D.

• Scully
    Scully

I always work 7pm to 7am. We'll have some good conversations, I'm sure, when I'm not too busy.

You already know I'm a fabulous conversationalist. LOL

• defd
    defd

Ya scully I KNOW

D.

• anewme
    anewme

Hi Defd! Hey how are you? I left for the day (hubby fixed my car!!!!)
    Made a donation to the Good Will and came home with 4 gorgeous dining chairs!
    I spent the afternoon cleaning them and taking off scratches and varnishing them with dark stain minwax.
    These are the chairs of my dreams!
    So this evening I know what I will be doing......playing with my new chairs and making the house pretty.

I will try to get up during the night while you are doing the night shift to say hello.

Is that next week?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I find this board very dead evening > night > 'early' morning which is sad since that is most when Im interested in posted and I dont like to see my name as last poster on 20 threads for several hours. :P

• Cellist
    Cellist

Yeah, I know what you mean, Mysterious. If my name is left sitting at the end of a few threads I usually quit posting.

Cellist

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well it depends where you are. If you are in California then at midnight it is 08.00 am in the UK so it is OK and fairly alive on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit