Have you seen my mother?

by royboy 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• royboy
    royboy

I recently finished a book written by Bryan "Have you seen my mother?" It is a sad, but powerful story of a child of 2 years old being kidnapped by his father who is an elder in the Watchtower. The deceptions and lies he tells Bryan for thrity years. He takes you on his journey to search for his mother who is no longer a Witness who is also searching for him. Bryan must sift through the lies of his witness family as he is told that his mother is dead. It's a sad, but powerful story of the length that Witnesses go to in the name of Jehovah. You can find the book on Amazon books.

Roy

• Shania
    Shania

I also read this great story, and was pleased that Bryan finally in the end found his mom. A child should never be denied their mothers love........shame on that father. The ironic thing is that the WT took his mother away from him and now the WT has taken his daughter away from him, in the sense she won't have anything to do with him because of his stand.............it is so sad to think a religion that claims to follow Jesus is so heartless in love of family.............thank you Bryan for your story.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This was my reaction to the book

Bryan: I'm sitting here crying

• royboy
    royboy

Yes, it made me cry too. It's amazing what people can do to others in the name of God, and justify it. Take a look at my webpage, and you'll see that what happens in the name of religion is not limited to a few.

home.earthlink.net/~roymilton

Roy

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

It is a tragic story, but also one of triumph!

It's available at any book store, Amazon.com and my website.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• hubert
    hubert

I read it, too. Very moving.

Royboy, you should put a post up about your book, too.

Thanks for posting the link to it. I will surely get it, as soon as Joy Castro's book comes in, and I finish reading that one.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit